Structural interpretation with emphasis on setting the tectonics environment.
Each GlobalWorks Regional Interpretation Package provides a comprehensive, digital, geological/geophysical interpretation package based on public-domain aeromagnetic and/or gravity data. In many cases the data have been reprocessed by IGC for better results. Locations include:
- Gulf of Mexico
- South Africa
- Bay of Bengal
The GlobalWorks Solution is licensed product. Map scales vary and dependent on input data; map projection is usually a UTM zone.
The package also includes written text discussing assumptions, constraints and conclusions. A series of “mini-maps” (11″x17″) are also included for quick reference.
- Easy to install, easy to use
- The entire suite is delivered as ready-to-use, digital templates in client-selected formats.
- All maps, for example, can be in Adobe Acrobat PDF or CGM format.
- Grid data is in ESRI grid or ASCII format.
- Vector data is provided in ESRI shape-file format.
- Interpretive report is in PDF format or as 11″x17″ paper Portfolio.
- Materials are also provided in a digital archive format suitable for IGC’s VIDL® Visual Interactive Data Library or for an ArcGIS Library.
Because of the delivery format, GlobalWorks can be immediately integrated with any proprietary client database.
For more information
For more information about the product list for a particular area covered by a GlobalWorks Packages, please contact: 713 680-9996