Assessing IGC as a supplier
If you are looking for information about IGC because you plan to engage a geophysics firm, the following posts may be helpful:
- How we address the challenges E&P Professionals face
- Representative Engagements
- Custom vs Multi-Client Packages
Discussing a proposed project or need
If you’d like to talk to us about an area or about an objective you are trying to accomplish, we can help you find the right person.
Information about technologies
You will find a number of resources on the IGC website regarding geophysical technology and how to best apply it.
- What geophysics can provide
- Principal uses of multi-science interpretations
- Value is dependent on experience and interpretation skill
- Glossary, publications and other tools
Outsourcing the interpretation function
Some clients use IGC as their geophysics (gravity and magnetics) department. Recommended best practices can strongly increase the benefits of this strategy.